VP Advanced User
Advanced User Login, Registration and Profile component for Joomla. One click social registration + login with Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google, Live, Linkedin, Foursquare, GitHub, Yandex and many OpenID hosts. Unlimited custom fields, email as username, Ajax username & email availability check, password strength meter, profile picture, email template management and many more.
- Joomla Component
- Product Type:
- Released On:
- 17 May 2016
- Updated On:
- 03 December 2018
Professional Customer Support
Our enthusiastic support team is always on standby to help you with any requests or issues you may encounter with. Get help from our technical support team at Forum and also refer to our well organized documentation.
Version: 1.8 Released On: 03 December 2018
- Fixed few minor bugs.
- Updated core as per changes in Joomla 3.9.
Version: 1.7 Released On: 11 July 2018
- Added two new authentication providers. GitHub and Yandex.
- Added to new configuration option to disable Extended Scope option for Facebook Authentication.
- Now you can also use standard Joomla Fields in registration form and also in profile edit form.
- Improved Terms/Agreement field. Now displays terms article in a responsive modal window. Added multilingual association support for the articles.
- Fixed menu system bug due to recent Joomla 3.8.10 update.
- Updated core as per latest Joomla system update.
- Facebook Authentication system updated as per latest Facebook SDK v5.6.3 for PHP.
- HybridAuth library updated to v2.10.0.
Version: 1.6 Released On: 30 March 2017
- Facebook Authentication system updated as per latest Facebook SDK v5 for PHP.
- HybridAuth library updated to latest v2.9.1.
- Option to set email as username during automatic registration using social authentication.
Version: 1.5 Released On: 09 March 2017
- Added Login Redirect Menu Item option in configuration and also in menu settings.
- Fixed login redirect issue with social logins.
- Fixed error deleting users from core Joomla! Users Manager.
Version: 1.4 Released On: 23 January 2017
- Captcha field is always displayed at the end in registration form.
- Fixed captcha validation as per latest Joomla! update.
Version: 1.3 Released On: 30 September 2016
- Now a single user can use multiple social accounts for login.
- Auto linking of social accounts for previously registered users.
- Fixed few minor bugs during password reset.
Version: 1.2 Released On: 02 August 2016
- Fixed Captcha display issue in password reset page and in activation resend page.
- Fixed view not found error while login from modal login module.
- Fixed few other minor bugs.
- Improved mobile compatibility with better responsive css.
- Added missing license information in PHP files.
Version: 1.1 Released On: 17 May 2016
- Fixed Captcha display issue in modules.
- Fixed product id error while adding download key.
Version: 1.0 Released On: 17 May 2016
- First release.