News

Coming Soon! Fully Responsive Virtuemart Template

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 am
We have been working on this for last few weeks and finally finishes the framework for our first fully responsive Joomla 2.5 Template for Virtuemart 2.0. We are expecting to release our first such template by mid of September.

Now your online store and content in the most convenient way whether your visitors use a laptop or mobile devices. The template will be able to adapt itself for every device like iPhone, iPad, Laptop or Desktop with any screen size and showcase your store in a convenient way to your customers.

The framework is designed based on Twitter Bootstrap (twitter.github.com/bootstrap/) which opens an unlimited options of user friendly customization. It also includes many popular jQuery scripts like Prettyphoto, CloudZoom etc to name them few.

From Virtuemart side we have introduced many new features like Manufacturer Logo, Single page Product Listing, Create your own Custom Field location of the go, Modal Pop-up Custom Fields etc which will be discuss in more detail when the template is released.

Looking forward to your suggestions and feedback.
Post your reviews about us on our Facebook Page.
Post your testimonials and suggestions Here.
Don't forget to Close your topic when resolved.

The following users say thank you to Jumbo for this post: dimadav, rkoval

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 am
Should we expect your new template soon, since today is exactly mid of September? :)

Looking forward for it.

The following users say thank you to gaye2 for this post: dimadav, rkoval

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:57 am
The template is almost ready. Just few final touches and it will be ready to go. We also need to create a demo site and proper documentation for the template which comes with many new features.

We need another 4~5 working days before we can release it for the club members. Thanks for patience.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 pm
I got some news for you guys now. We have completed the testing and also ready with the demo site. The documentation part is expected to be completed by tomorrow. If all goes well then we will release the template by tomorrow day end or latest by this Friday 21-Sep-2012.

However I feel now I should break the surprise a little bit. We have named this new responsive Joomla 2.5 Template (for Virtuemart 2.0) as VP ProMart. Believe me or not the functionality of this template fully complements to its name. The template come with Six different color styles. I am attaching the screenshots of the home page of the template for each of these colored styles. Let me know what you think. ;)

VP ProMart - Blue Color:

VP ProMart - Pink Color:

VP ProMart - Green Color:

VP ProMart - Turquoise Color:

VP ProMart - Light Pink Color:

VP ProMart - Orange Color:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 pm
As promised the VP ProMart has been released today. You can take a look at it here: www.virtueplanet.com/vp-promart-detail

Live Demo is here: demos.virtueplanet.com/promart