Closed

Any new releases?

Thu Jul 9, 2020 3:41 pm
I hope all is well in this uncertain period.

I wanted to ask if there is a release of a new template and extensions for Virtuemart.

I am very satisfied with the assistance and service offered, but I note that although the subscription costs have increased some time ago, there has been no increase in the choice of templates.

I hope you do not misunderstand me, as mentioned before you are very professional and when there is a problem you are always ready and available, as well as the continuous releases to existing versions, but I also think that a new product every 3/4 months would not be bad and would allow growth both for you and for us professionals.

I hope I did what you liked and you don't predict it as an offense.

Regards.
The topic has been closed.
Thu Jul 9, 2020 8:27 pm
We are glad to know that you are satisfied our services.

We will be releasing few new and important extensions over next 3 to 4 weeks. Works are under progress, but we are running short of manpower due to the Covid-19 situations.

It is not possible for us to release templates and extensions on regular intervals but we always try our best to keep our products up to date with latest VirtueMart releases. We also try to provide best possible technical support to all our customers.
Post your reviews about us on our Facebook Page.
Post your testimonials and suggestions Here.
Don't forget to Close your topic when resolved.
The topic has been closed.