Testimonial

VirtuePlanet is my goto site for everything VirtueMart

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:50 pm
I have a very important client, who also happens to be incredibly demanding :) and they wanted redevelop their custom developed eCommerce site using Virtuemart. Reliability, security and functionality were key to our project

My experience with Joomla and Virtuemart has shown me time and again that it is incredibly dangerous to use multiple components and plugins. These often cash with your template or with one-another and it is often impossible to get everything working well and looking good. After a great deal of research we decided to try and use exclusively VirtuePlanet products. We started with the VP Smart template and did a great deal of template overrides to get the look that we were after.

By sticking with VP products we avoided any component and plugin clashes. When I did need help customizing anything support was always there. They were so helpful that I started feeling guilty asking for help on issues that were not really part of their responsibility.

There wer one or two components/plugins that we ended up using that were not from VP. These included a plugin to automatically log in users when they register via Joomla (not VirtueMart) and a product export/feed creator to create product feeds. If we were able to purchase these from VP we definitely would have.

We are incredibly happy with our VP experience and would highly recommend you to anyone who asks.

You can see our site live at www.ShopandShip.co.za

Jumbo says thank you to visability for this post.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:46 pm
Thank you so much. We are glad that we could help you. Your site looks awesome. :)
Post your reviews about us on our Facebook Page.
Post your testimonials and suggestions Here.
Don't forget to Close your topic when resolved.
The administrator has disabled public write access.