- Go to https://foursquare.com/developers/apps
- Click on Create a new app button displayed at right side in the page.
- In the next screen, enter a name to your App in Your app name field.
- Enter the url of your site in Download / welcome page url field.
- Enter Redirect URI(s) which you can find in VP Advanced User Configuration for Foursquare. You need to add all the links separated by commas (,). Like: https://www.foursquare.com, https://es.foursquare.com, https://fr.foursquare.com...
- Save changes by clicking on the Save button.
- In the App Details screen you can find the Client id and Client secret for your App. You need to copy them to the Client id and Client secret fields in VP Advanced User Configuration for Foursquare.
- Now enable Foursquare in VP Advanced User Configuration and save the changes.
Your are here: Docs / How to create Foursquare App