- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
- Click on Select a project drop down list displayed at top right section in the page. Select Create a project option.
- If you already have few other Google projects then you can also go to https://console.developers.google.com/iam-admin/projects. Then click on Create a Project link. It will take you through the same following steps.
- Give a Project name in the popup screen and click on Create button. It may also ask you to accept terms of services in case this is your first Google project.
- When the project is created it will automatically take you to the project's API Manager - Overview page. Alternatively you may also go to https://console.developers.google.com/iam-admin/projects where you can find all your existing projects and then open your desired project from there. That will also redirect you to the project's API Manager - Overview page
- Find Google+ API in the page and click on the link. Then in the next page click Enable. When enabled go back to the previous screen by hitting the go back batton.
- Find Contacts API in the page and click on the link. Then in the next page click Enable. When enabled go back to the previous screen by hitting the go back batton.
- Now go to Credentials which is displayed at the left section in the page.
- Click on Create credentials button displayed in APIs Credentials popup screen. Select OAuth Client ID from the drop down list.
- In the next screen click on Configure consent screen button.
- When the settings are saved Web application as Application type.
- Give a name to the application.
- Add Authorized redirect URIs which you can find in VP Advanced User Configuration for Google as Valid Redirect URIs. Add all the links one by one followed and hit enter.
- Now click on Save.
- It will not show you the Client Key and Client Secret which you need to copy to the Client Key and Client Secret fields in VP Advanced User Configuration for Google.
- Enable Google in VP Advanced User Configuration and save changes.
Your are here: Docs / How to create Google Project